Sirai Commercial Pressurestat
Is your machine not heating?
Little to no boiler pressure?
Erratic brew temperatures or fluctuating boiler pressure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you most likely need a new pressurestat / pressure switch.
The Sirai Commercial Pressurestat is a staple in the industry and found in most commercial heat exchanger espresso machines. It can work with 120 and 220 volts and has a 1/4M connection.
This pressurestat is interchangeable with most pressurestats such as the Parker or the miniature versions. The pressurestat is purely mechanical with very few wearable components and can be adjusted.
The Sirai is essentially two or three pressurestats, depending on how many wires are used in your unit. There are six connections. When the contacts on the first set of contacts go bad, simply move the two wires over to the next set.
Fits most commercial and prosumer espresso machines.
- Unplug the power cord
- Remove the panels to access the pressurestat
- Remove the screw and remove the black cover
- Loosen the screws and remove the wires
- Remove the ground wire (if applicable)
- Loosen the lock nut then remove the pressurestat
- Install the new pressurestat with electrical grommets installed
- Connect power wires and ground
- Install black cover (but leave the yellow button cover off)
- Test machine: allow machine to heat up, release steam and allow pressure to stabilize. Turn the adjustment screw to increase or decrease the pressure at half a turn at a time. When adjustment, always release some steam after adjusting and allow for the boiler to stabilize. Install the yellow button cover and the espresso machine panels.
30 day Return Policy from Beans 2 Machines
We Also Recommend