Standard 8.5 mm Group Gasket
Espresso shots pouring from more than just your spouts?
Looks like it's time to replace your group gasket.
Generally group gaskets should be changed yearly but can last much longer or shorter depending on:
- how often you use your machine
- how clean your grouphead is
- how long you leave your machine on for
Group gaskets are easy to replace if they are not too worn and thus we recommend to replace them often. If used too long the group gasket will harden and be extremely difficult to remove.
The gasket is 73 x 57 x 8.5 mm and fits most machines such as:
- Rocket Espresso
- V.F.A / V.B.M
- Remove the group gasket (can use a flat head to gently pry out group gasket and shower screen by pressing down against the shower screen lip)
- Remove the shower screen
- Clean grouphead
- Clean the water diffuser
- Install shower screen
- Install the new group gasket
30 day Return Policy from Beans 2 Machines
We Also Recommend