Ulka EAX5 Vibration Pump - 120 Volts
Low brew pressure?
Not getting as much crema as before?
Hot water pours out too slowly?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you most likely need a new pump.
Ulka, the most trusted name in the industry now features the model EAX5 52 Watt, 60Hz, 120V vibratory pump. NSF certified, with a heavy duty brass piston makes a more secure connection and replaces previous models with plastic ends which are probable to leakage over time.
This pump is interchangeable with the Ulka 41 Watt or EX5 pumps, and can be used to replace the 41 Watt model found in the Rancilio Silvia, and is also interchangeable with most vibratory pumps found in home espresso machines.
Fits most home espresso machines and can be used to replace the 41 Watt Ulka model.
- Unplug the power cord
- Remove the panels to access the water pump
- Disconnect the power and ground cables from the old pump (some models may also have a in-line fuse that needs to be removed)
- Disconnect the inlet hose (to water tank) and use a rag to collect residual water in the line
- Use two wrenches to loosen the outlet hose (to boiler) from the old pump
- Remove the old pump and place the new pump into the pump mount
- Attach outlet hose to new pump (careful not to use excessive force or teflon tape)
- Attach inlet hose
- Attach power and ground wires
- Test machine (give the pump up to 1 minute to prime, if no water comes out then remove the outlet side of the pump to prime, this should only be done by a trained professional as risk of electrical shock can occur)
30 day Return Policy from Beans 2 Machines
We Also Recommend